Education Research Intern/ FellowThomas B. Fordham Institute
Child Caregiver - InternYoung Inspirations Child Care Center
TutorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Education Program internship at Truman LibraryTruman Library
Part-time Assistant ManagerKumon of Houston Heights
Postsecondary Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Academic Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Development / Fundraising InternBookmark This
Promoting Awareness Victim Empowerment
Posted: December 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEduco Tutors is a new education non- profit with the mission to provide equal supplemental education for all students, regardless of background or income. We aim to give opportunities to students with no resources to advance. We provide quality tutoring services at a lower rate. Our current goal is to provide 25% of our services at no charge for students who are unable to afford these services.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
This position can be done remotely and is 8-15 hours a week.
Requirements- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education