Classroom Instructor- TeensBaron Education
needed ba(H) maths student who can record videos for class X mathematicsmathshelp
Educational Arts Programming for Children and HR InternKid Spot
Marketing, Social Media and Business Development InternKid Spot
Volunteer and Education InternshipCat Depot
Professional Assistant-prevention deptstand out corp
Family Engagement InternshipSpringfield Museums
Part-time English Correction RemotelyBole China
Catholic Girls Secondary School: Volunteer InternBookmark This
St. Therese Academy
PO Box 128
Posted: January 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe new St. Therese Academy is a unique private Catholic educational institute for girls --with plans to open soon -- set to provide a classic liberal arts and sciences education in the heart of Metro New York.
ResponsibilitiesLending your hands to the founding of a private girls high school in New York City, under the supervision of Catholic school psychologists, counselors, educators, and clergy/religious.
Requirements* Single between ages of 22 and 40
* Gifted in teaching and/or administration
* Talented with pre-teen and teenage girls
* Bachelor's degree and graduate school coursework
* Computer literate
* Interested in the relationships between religion and science
* Prefer living a simple personal and social life in the spirit of Elizabeth Ann Seton
* Enjoy quiet contemplation
* Believe that "love conquers all" in the spirit of St. Therese of Lisieux