Museum Educator Internship - Spring & Summer 2017 AvailableAACA Museum
Internship in PalestineExcellence Center
Naturalist InternshipSierra Outdoor School
Educador de EstuarioSan Juan Bay Estuary Program
Online Student MentorNextGenVest
Summer Camp 2017 InternshipWild Bear Mountain Ecology Center
Writer's Games 1: JudgeThe Writer's Workout
Patient Services Intern (Unpaid)The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Communications & PR InternBookmark This
UNAD of Florida
490 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway
Posted: May 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUNAD Florida is an International Online University that has competitive degree programs in the US and Internationally. Our Internship will focus on creating copy, building internal and external communications channels and work on diverse Public Relations projects.
Furthermore, the Intern will be a key member of the Marketing & Business Development department in increasing external communications with partners, donors and more. The intern can receive academic credit for this internship and depending on their first 2 months of work, we can arrange for a monthly stipend.
An employment option will be available for interns who complete their internship.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Social Media Post
- E-Newsletter development and management
- Creation of E-Guides and content for external promotional campaigns
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Experience in writing, creating copy and/or editing.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Applications
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish