Marketing & Publicity InternWorldTeach
Camp Employee- General Counselor/Specialty Counselor/Area Director/Group LeaderTrail's End Camp
(((*FAST PACE INTERNSHIP* ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
Teaching and Learning InternOregon Dept. of Education - Oregon School for the Deaf
Intern for Cosmetic AcademyAcademy of Advanced Cosmetics
Oral Health Community EducatorEsperanca, Inc.
Museum Educator Internship - Spring & Summer 2017 AvailableAACA Museum
Course development internshipBookmark This
Applied Technology Research Center
Posted: July 26 2015
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDevelop course material for various topics related to education and engineering.
Unpaid internship for fresh students who need experience.
Initially the internees are assigned a research and development task to assess their capabilities and drive to achieve.
They are not guaranteed client related work in the beginning.
They are not guaranteed a job at ATRC after the internship.
ATRC Internship Program
We think of our Internship Program is one of the best. It allows a student to learn about real world work in the shortest amount of time. Interns are trained, evaluated and given real clients to work with.
They learn new courses like ITIL, network management, business continuity, and project management. They may also get to research potential opportunities and make new contacts for ATRC. If the internee is from a university, then they make a presentation of what they have learned and discovered from their particular projects. The information presented is verified by ATRC to not disclose any client related information to abide with the contracts which ATRC has with clients and partners. For us, it provides an opportunity to see potential recruits in action, to fully assess them against real tasks and targets, and to monitor their performance.
Objectives The internship aims to:
• Give interns a realistic view of the work environment.
• Transfer basic project management and time management skills.
• Stay in contact with students who are likely candidates for employment at ATRC once they have graduated.
• Establish strong, lasting relationships with higher education institutions.
Our interns receive no salary but can get compensated based on the project they participate in other benefits of doing an internship go far beyond the pay and can include:
• Gaining valuable work experience of the ICT industry that looks impressive on a CV.
• Learning crucial project management and presentation skills.
• Applying classroom knowledge in the work environment.
• Networking and team-working opportunities.
• Making a smoother transition into the very different world of full-time employment.
• Gaining confidence and self-esteem. Eligibility Student must:
Have permission from their parents in case they are home schooled.
Have permission from their parents and the university in case they are enrolled in a university, institute or school.
Minimum 15 years old.
English language comprehension
English Writing skills
Not afraid of new technologies
ResponsibilitiesDevelop courses and improve course material.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Libreoffice
- English writing and comprehension skills