Aquarium Education InternOdySea Aquarium
SAP FICO - Training and placement Session Starts On 12/17/2016TekTaurus Education
STEM and/or Education Major Intern!!! "Esteem Leader"Esteem Girls Inc.
Environmental Education Internship - Summer seasonGrowing Gardens
Environmental Education Internship - Spring seasonGrowing Gardens
Environmental Education Internship - Full seasonGrowing Gardens
Student Admissions OfficeInternational Language Institute (ILI)
Summer Camp CounselorsCamp Weequahic
Creative Art InstructorBookmark This
Christian Child Cares
Posted: October 03 2015
Company Location: Scranton, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre looking to work at a place where you could use your talents to create a love of learning in children? It’s an opportunity to build skills and experience while maintaining a relaxing and supportive climate. A place where people are excited to work with you and hear your ideas.
What Christian Child Cares has to offer
• Flexible Schedule
• On-going Support and Training
• A fun loving atmosphere
Christian Child Cares is a startup minority owned business located in Scranton, PA. Our mission is to provide a safe, loving and nurturing environment where children learn to succeed throughout life while loving God, serving their families and community. .
We provide 24 hours child care services. Our staff support our families by nurturing, inspiring, and engaging children to explore, manipulate and make sense of their environment,. We welcome staff members with diverse experience to contribute to our growth. Currently, we are a group day care and expect to expand. The business is located in the home.
ResponsibilitiesWe have a place for engaging interns who have one or more of these skills:
Graphic Design - knowledge of 2 or more Adobe Suite programs e.g. illustrator and indesign
An education major
Preferably a minimum of two years of education and/or experience in area of expertise.
Thank you very much for your interest in working with Christian Child Cares. We look forward to working with you in a loving, vibrant and loving atmosphere. We wish you all the best!
RequirementsWe have an open position for interns who love children and have a passion to nurture children to become life long learners.
• Engages proactively with current and prospective parents and family members and be responsive to their needs
• Keeps the Director informed of any necessary information regarding the care and safety of children
• Attends and participates in staff meetings, events, and parent/customer meetings as requested
• Excellent organizational skills required
• Ability to be flexible in assignment
• Excellent verbal, listening, and written communication skills required
• Must be able to sustain a high level of energy
The successful candidates will have:
• 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) or higher
• Be creative and contribute ideas to provide a fun & rich learning atmosphere for the children.
. Ability to multi-task and remain organized
• Self motivated to learn & work
• Be a team player