Kids Fringe InternshipChicago Fringe Festival
Children's Story Writer and Cirriculumn InternAlesa's English
Immediate Job Openings -- Perfect for Students!Job Openings In Florida
Part-time Recruitment Consultant remotely, University based – GHRGHR
Internship in China C121 - German Teaching Assistant Internship (not virtual)MTA Network
Online English Teacher/ESL Teacher, $16-20/hrFunbulous
Specialized Tests Question DeveloperP.Y.E. Education Center
Resident Naturalist InternUniversity of Georgia Costa Rica
Curriculum DeveloperBookmark This
The Foundation Builders Innerprise LLC
Posted: June 02 2016
Company Location: Prairie View, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking to have a unique motivating and challenging opportunity to expand your networking, team building, and analytical problem solving abilities? The Foundation Builders is looking for individuals to create, coordinate, oversee, and finalize projects and one who is comfortable working under pressure dealing with strict deadlines. As Curriculum Developer you must possess a strong written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to communicate through verbal and written means with individuals, small groups and in front of large audiences at all levels of the organization.
• Interested in curriculum development, business management, entrepreneurship, and marketing.
• Experience with multimedia and web design technologies including video conferencing/webinar technologies.
• Knowledge of social networking websites such as Twitter and Facebook, and copyright and trademark rules for writing and delivering content.
• Knowledgeable and functional in technical writing, including consistent and correct use of tense, grammar/spelling and terminology that is interesting and varied.
• Good organization skills and time management skills; ability to be flexible and solve problems.
• Work can be completed remotely from anywhere, we will have digital/internet conferencing
• Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients or team members
Requirements• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative
situations are essential.
• Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come
from a broad spectrum of backgrounds and cultures.
• Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of resources including: social networks, sponsors, management, clients, and team members.
• Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
• Customer service skills an asset.
• Qualified candidate must have solid skills using MS applications (Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, etc.)