Environmental Education Internship - Summer seasonGrowing Gardens
Environmental Education Internship - Spring seasonGrowing Gardens
Environmental Education Internship - Full seasonGrowing Gardens
Student Admissions OfficeInternational Language Institute (ILI)
Summer Camp CounselorsCamp Weequahic
Math/Computer science internshipEvergreen Academy of Math and Computer Science
Nature Small Farm Veterinary for Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Outdoor Education STEM Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Early Childhood Education - Singapore locationBookmark This
Posted: March 23 2015
Company Location: Kew Gardens, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEdventures is an education consulting firm focussed on providing quality solutions to its clients. We develop content, curriculum, mobile apps and providing staffing solutions that help make learning interesting. This is a paid internship located in registered early childhood preschools and enrichment centres.
Edventures provides additional service of finding you safe accommodation with families/friends as well as processing relevant work related visas
• Provide an effective learning environment in the classroom
• Conduct teaching lessons based on the curriculum/lesson plans provided.
• Continuously monitor student learning and make appropriate modifications in goals, strategies and lesson plans.
• Maintain up-to-date and accurate online record of student progress, attendance, admin forms, classroom supplies and space.
• Adhere to teaching system, create content and train staff.
• Manage the language library and similar community initiatives
• Engage with existing parents and students through meaningful communications about student progress
• Engage with prospective parents/visitors for admissions/administrative issues.
• Be available for promotional/other activities as requested.
• Plan and implement ways to develop and market complementary products.
• Have an entrepreneurial mindset.
Requirements> Diploma//Degree/Certificate in Early Childhood education
> Drama/Music/Dance certification and/or experience preferred
> Bilingual in French/Spanish
SkillsRequired - Early Childhood Development, Early Childhood Education, Early Childhood, Early Childhood Music Education
Preferred - Early Childhood Music Education, Bilingual English-French, Bilingual-English/Spanish