Social Media Marketing InternCHARP EDucation Consulting, LLC
Education and Outreach InternSan Diego River Park Foundation
Boston Children's Hospital Instructional Design InternBoston Children's Hospital
Aquarium Education InternOdySea Aquarium
SAP FICO - Training and placement Session Starts On 12/17/2016TekTaurus Education
STEM and/or Education Major Intern!!! "Esteem Leader"Esteem Girls Inc.
Environmental Education Internship - Summer seasonGrowing Gardens
Environmental Education Internship - Spring seasonGrowing Gardens
Early Childhood Education Technology TeacherBookmark This
Posted: August 17 2016
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTech EdVentures (www.TechEdVentures.com) makes kids' dreams come true! The Early Childhood Education program offers fun, educational technology programming for kids in grades Pre-K-1 using innovative curriculum and an immersive learning experience. Students learn how to code, design, animate and ultimately how to create new products. We inspire kids to move beyond technical skills and think like entrepreneurs. Have you got what it takes to teach and inspire? Then join us.
In this role you will:
● Teach and lead Pre-K thru 1st grade tech ed classes at our various daytime and after-school locations.
● Bring ground-breaking tech education to the fingertips of excited kids that are hungry to learn.
● Learn our core curriculum and teaching method in-depth through a comprehensive teacher training program.
● Have an amazing experience that offers valuable teaching and leadership skills!
● Candidates for BA and MAs in all majors. We love educators, techies, artists, animators and gamers.
ResponsibilitiesWho we are looking for to join this amazing team:
● Positive role models who take initiative and are committed to their own learning.
● Passion for working with children.
● Experience teaching in an early childhood setting; working with 4 and 5 yr. olds.
● Available during duty flexible hours, with transportation.
● Must be pass a comprehensive background check.