Social Media Marketing InternCHARP EDucation Consulting, LLC
Education and Outreach InternSan Diego River Park Foundation
Boston Children's Hospital Instructional Design InternBoston Children's Hospital
Aquarium Education InternOdySea Aquarium
SAP FICO - Training and placement Session Starts On 12/17/2016TekTaurus Education
STEM and/or Education Major Intern!!! "Esteem Leader"Esteem Girls Inc.
Environmental Education Internship - Summer seasonGrowing Gardens
Environmental Education Internship - Spring seasonGrowing Gardens
EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHER ASSISTANT INTERNBookmark This
85 West Newton Street
Posted: February 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 1968, IBA - Inquilinos Boricuas en Acción empowers individuals through education, workforce development, and arts programs and creates vibrant affordable housing communities.
Responsibilities• Meets and greets parents/children/visitors at all times
• Assist with daily lessons/teach lessons
Teacher assistants usually teach various activities to children to help encourage social, mental, physical and emotional development
• Maintains children’s daily records charts child’s daily activities for parents to show what the child is engaging in throughout the day.
• Logs child’s performance in learning and the amount of food consumed during lunch, as well as the child’s behavior.
• Assists preparing meals and snacks and serve them to the children, help feed children when needed.
• Takes care of the cleanliness of the classrooms-sweep floors, clean tables, disinfecting toys and supplies when needed
• Diaper change and other childcare, for children who are not in the stages of potty training, Teacher assistants will change diapers. For children who are potty training, Teacher assistant will assist with toilet training throughout the day.
• Ensures that IBA’s Preschool Facility is a safe facility by ensuring all doors are locked, fire doors are free from debris and unknown visitors are asked for valid ID and escorted while on property where possible.
Requirements• Current student or young professional who would love to start their career and learn skills of administration, customer service or sales.
• Energy and enthusiasm.
• A flexible approach to work.
• Ability to carry out tasks quickly and competently.
• Ability to follow instructions.
• Good spoken and written communication skills.
• Ability to use your initiative and work in a team.
• Must possess cultural sensitivity and excellent cross-cultural communication skills.
• Must meet CORI requirement.
• Bilingual Spanish/English abilities preferred.