Education Service InternGads Hill Center
(SUMMER) Part-Time Test Prep Publishing & Blog Writing Intern (PAID) - High School Students WelcomeSupertutor Media, Inc.
Basketball Instructor - Summer (Paid)Camp Emerson
Summer Teaching Fellow (Seattle, WA)Kids Science Labs
Echo Film School seeking two motivated and enthusiastic interns for summer program (20hrs per week)Echo Film School and Studio
Brand AmbassadorsEager Academy
Behavior Technician InternSteps Therapy
Online Video Class Assistant Teacher Intern (VIRTUAL OK) Skillshare Udemy - IT StartUp NYCSnowSugar Video
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
5211 20th Ave
Posted: December 25 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNEXT GENERATION'S LEARNING LADDER will provide a safe, developmentally appropriate environment from infant to school age children. Our focus is to provide a stimulating early care and education experience which promotes each child's social/emotional, physical and cognitive development. Our goal is to take great care of some very precious people -- our kids.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus