Camp Kala Summer Youth Art Programs AssistantKala Art Institute
Marketing InternBeautiful Mandarin Language Institute
Part-time Recruitment Consultant remotely, University based – GHRGHR
Esteem Leader-STEM summer camp counselor (internship)Esteem Girls Inc.
Assistant Project Manger (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Sr. Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Boston Children's Hospital Educational Technology InternshipBoston Children's Hospital
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
5211 20th Ave
Posted: December 25 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNEXT GENERATION'S LEARNING LADDER will provide a safe, developmentally appropriate environment from infant to school age children. Our focus is to provide a stimulating early care and education experience which promotes each child's social/emotional, physical and cognitive development. Our goal is to take great care of some very precious people -- our kids.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus