((( * START NEXT WEEK * ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
((( * EXCITING INTERNSHIP * ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
English Teacher (Internship)PRITHAK
Sr. Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Teacher Trainee (Middle School/High School): One English (Writing) and One American History TeacherLongview School
Summer Internship for Dance Teacher and Camp CounselorThe Dance Connection
Education AdministratorBookmark This
674 Haven Ave
Posted: January 03 2017
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMilitary Leadership Regiment School Education Management Organization (MLRS E.M.O.) is a nonprofit based in Butler County Ohio. MLRS E.M.O. is the education management organization for Military Leadership Regiment Schools (MLRS). The mission of MLRS is to develop community schools that use military leadership principles to create a caring learning environment that is disciplined, structured, and inspiring for students in at risk situations. MLRS E.M.O. is currently recruiting qualified individuals for the following volunteer/internship positions. Each position requires 5 - 10 volunteer hours weekly to continue and enhance development of the current social and educational programs. We are also seeking volunteers to assist in the vital operational support of the organization. The right individuals have the opportunity to work with the administrative team to develop an original position for themselves with the organization once full funding is received. Students and stay at home parents welcome to apply
Responsibilities- Enforce discipline and attendance rules.
- Confer with parents and staff to discuss educational activities, policies, and student behavioral or learning problems.
- Observe teaching methods and examine learning materials to evaluate and standardize curricula and teaching techniques, and to determine areas where improvement is needed.
- Set educational standards and goals, and help establish policies and procedures to carry them out.
- Understands the backwards curriculum method.
Requirements- Has a passion for helping children with emotional issues.
- Collaborate with EMO administration and teachers to develop and maintain curriculum standards, develop mission statements, and set performance goals and objectives.
- Currently has superintendents license or is able to attain licensure from Ohio Department of Education- Plan, direct, or coordinate the academic, administrative, or auxiliary activities MLRS Academies.
- Has the ability to evaluate curricula, teaching methods, and programs to determine their effectiveness, efficiency, and utilization, and to ensure that school activities comply with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Has the ability to plan and lead professional development activities for teachers, administrators, and support staff.
- Has the ability to work well within a team.
- Adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.)
SkillsRequired - Curriculum Development, Educational Leadership, Passion for Helping Others, Superior Computer Skills, Professional Development, Active Team Player
Preferred - Staff Management, Education Policy, Military Leadership, Disciplinary Action