Classroom Instructor- TeensBaron Education
needed ba(H) maths student who can record videos for class X mathematicsmathshelp
Educational Arts Programming for Children and HR InternKid Spot
Marketing, Social Media and Business Development InternKid Spot
Education & Volunteer Programs InternshipCat Depot
Professional Assistant-prevention deptstand out corp
Family Engagement InternshipSpringfield Museums
Part-time English Correction RemotelyBole China
Education AdministratorBookmark This
674 Haven Ave
Posted: February 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMilitary Leadership Regiment School Education Management Organization (MLRS E.M.O.) is a nonprofit based in Butler County Ohio. MLRS E.M.O. is the education management organization for Military Leadership Regiment Schools (MLRS). The mission of MLRS is to develop community schools that use military leadership principles to create a caring learning environment that is disciplined, structured, and inspiring for students in at risk situations. MLRS E.M.O. is currently recruiting qualified individuals for the following volunteer/internship positions. Each position requires 5 - 10 volunteer hours weekly to continue and enhance development of the current social and educational programs. We are also seeking volunteers to assist in the vital operational support of the organization. The right individuals have the opportunity to work with the administrative team to develop an original position for themselves with the organization once full funding is received. Students and stay at home parents welcome to apply
Responsibilities- Enforce discipline and attendance rules.
- Confer with parents and staff to discuss educational activities, policies, and student behavioral or learning problems.
- Observe teaching methods and examine learning materials to evaluate and standardize curricula and teaching techniques, and to determine areas where improvement is needed.
- Set educational standards and goals, and help establish policies and procedures to carry them out.
- Understands the backwards curriculum method.
Requirements- Has a passion for helping children with emotional issues.
- Collaborate with EMO administration and teachers to develop and maintain curriculum standards, develop mission statements, and set performance goals and objectives.
- Currently has superintendents license or is able to attain licensure from Ohio Department of Education- Plan, direct, or coordinate the academic, administrative, or auxiliary activities MLRS Academies.
- Has the ability to evaluate curricula, teaching methods, and programs to determine their effectiveness, efficiency, and utilization, and to ensure that school activities comply with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Has the ability to plan and lead professional development activities for teachers, administrators, and support staff.
- Has the ability to work well within a team.
- Adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.)
SkillsRequired - Active Team Player, Passion for Helping Others, Curriculum Development, Professional Development, Educational Leadership, Superior Computer Skills
Preferred - Military Leadership, Staff Management, Education Policy, Disciplinary Action