Education Research Intern/ FellowThomas B. Fordham Institute
Child Caregiver - InternYoung Inspirations Child Care Center
TutorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Education Program internship at Truman LibraryTruman Library
Part-time Assistant ManagerKumon of Houston Heights
Postsecondary Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Academic Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Education Consulting InternBookmark This
Smart Capital Corporation
99 Park Ave
New York, NY
Posted: October 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIvy Plus Consulting Inc is consulting firm based in New York, which provides education consulting service for China students studying and learning in the USA，including application consulting service, summer camp program, learning and exchange programs, after admission service and career consulting service. Feel free to gain more information at the firm wechat IvyPlus. Its affiliate Wisdom Int’l Education Fundation is a 501(C)3 non-profit organization which aims to provide better education opportunities for all the children and promote the exchange between China students and US students.
We look forward to having you in our team and helping you become professionals and leaders in Int’l education fields, and meet a better self and achieve a bigger dream!
We're looking for a Full time or part time education consultant positions in international education field.
1) Comprehensive education consulting training in cross border investment;
2) Hands on experience in the education consulting and related investment consulting;
3) Working and interacting with experienced wall street professionals, attorneys, corporate executives, and high net worth investors ;
4) An exclusive platform and network that helps you to be a true leader with excellent organizational, client facing communication, and public speaking skills;
5) Priority of consideration for a full-time job opportunity;
6) Priority of Recommendation for work or intern opportunities in US firms, including investment banks, accounting firms, law firms, companies and investment funds;
7) A competitive compensation including performance bonus and project bonus
Responsibilities1) Provide application consulting service for Chinese students studying in the US schools, including high schools, college and graduate schools;
2) Design summer camp program, learning and exchange program to help China students to gain more knowledge and experience in US schools and systems;
3) Coordinate and execute these programs; and
4) Do marketing for these programs, including social medial wechat and education talk show and videos.
• The full time position need to be performed in the Manhattan midtown office. Part time position can be performed remotely, but shall expect team conference calls and occasional meetings. There are also few openings for San Francisco office.
• This position involves a certain amount of marketing and sales work. Applicant should have passion and skills in the marketing and sales work in the int’l education field.
• Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to apply. Feel free to pass along the hiring info to your classmates or friends!
Requirements1) Passion and devotion in international education field, reliable and responsive;
2) Two year work experience in education consulting, or other related fields, or at least one year experience in school organization leadership;
3) Major in education or other related fields;
4) Be detail oriented, have good communication and presentation skills;
5) Speak fluent Mandarin and English, Have bi-lingual and bi-cultural background both in the US and China;
6) Current students or recent graduates.