Educational Arts Programming for Children and HR InternKid Spot
Marketing, Social Media and Business Development InternKid Spot
Volunteer and Education InternshipCat Depot
Professional Assistant-prevention deptstand out corp
Family Engagement InternshipSpringfield Museums
Part-time English Correction RemotelyBole China
Spring Spanish Language Programs & Outreach Intern826DC
Volunteer and Internship Abroad (Kenya)Joyland Prime Academy
Education Intern (Unpaid)Bookmark This
The Branch Museum of Architecture and Design
2501 Monument Avenue
Posted: October 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Branch Museum of Architecture and Design is a 501c3 non-profit museum located in the heart of Richmond, VA. We are dedicated to revealing the inherent beauty of created form and space while igniting a passion for design. The museum is housed within an architectural treasure, and serves as a destination and resource for the investigation of form and function.
The Branch Museum seeks a motivated an enthusiastic individual to assist the museum’s education department. The intern will assist with the development and implementation of various education programs and lesson plans for a wide range of audiences. This is an excellent opportunity for a student to gain experience in a nonprofit museum setting.
Responsibilities- Develop educational programming for children, students, and adults
- Assist in gathering curriculum materials
- Assist with education programs, school trips, house tours as needed
- Develop content for lectures and community events
- Draft lesson plans for K-12 grades
- Research potential future school groups for tours/programs
Requirements- Current undergraduate or recent graduate
- Literate in MS Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task and balance multiple priorities at once.
- Energetic, hard-working and enthusiastic team player
- Independent, highly organized and detail oriented