Math/Computer science internshipEvergreen Academy of Math and Computer Science
Nature Small Farm Veterinary for Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Outdoor Education STEM Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Performing Arts/Drama Specialty Leader Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Arts Specialty Leader Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Camp North Star
Educador de EstuarioSan Juan Bay Estuary Program
Early Childhood Teacherwww.GoddardSchool.com
Education InternshipBookmark This
138 N. Main Street
Posted: September 16 2016
Application Deadline: January 1, 2017
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 01/10/17 — 04/30/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Victoria Theatre Association, Dayton’s touring Broadway presenter and performing arts venue management company is seeking creative interns for Spring 2017!!
Interns will be responsible for a variety of tasks and will work closely with professional staff in marketing, communications, graphics, development and education/outreach, creating a holistic learning experience for interns.
Hours: Each position requires a minimum of 15 hours a week. Schedules are flexible, but a specific weekly schedule must be set. If some interns are available for more hours, that’s great. Fewer internship positions may be awarded. Some evening or weekend hours may be requested.
Compensation: All internships are unpaid. We do provide free parking, mileage reimbursement for work-related travel, 25% discount at our restaurant, Citilites, and show tickets as available.
Please email a cover letter detailing your experience and interest in the internship, a resume and 2-3 writing samples to email@example.com.
The VTA Celebrates Diversity! We are an EE/M/F/D/V Employer by Choice!
Intern tasks may include, but are not limited to:
• assisting with education & engagement research projects
• assisting with events working with children
• staffing special events of various kinds
• database development and input
• poster and flier distribution
• filing and photocopying
• professionally representing the organization to outside businesses through phone calls and courier duties
• supporting the group sales operation with various administrative tasks
• supporting education/outreach efforts with various administrative and greeting/coordinating tasks
• compiling and coordinating reports