Social Media Marketing Intern from the comfort of your computer at homeWrite To College
NEEDED CRAIGSLIST POSTER .AMP ENERGY DRINK COMPANY
Education consulting assistantDreamGo Inc
Sr. Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
((( * START NEXT WEEK * ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
((( * EXCITING INTERNSHIP * ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
English Teacher (Internship)PRITHAK
Educational Service Provider – Working Tutor Floor and/or Private TutorBookmark This
Shopping for Knowledge, Inc.
Posted: July 18 2016
Company Location: Saint Charles, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a new revolutionary service unlike any other! Our mission at Shopping For Knowledge, Inc. is to assist and support individuals in learning the skills needed to lead a successful life. Our engaged knowledge approach is derived from a combination of the common core learning benchmarks and the learning consumer’s need that will be applied in a person-directed, personalized learning session. We are comprised of three different services.
One: We are an affordable express learning child care drop-off service in a child-directed learning environment.
Two: One-on-one tutoring for any age or need.
Three: Drop off “My Preschool” program.
Shopping for Knowledge is for all learners!
In summary, we are learning for all were the consumers have the flexibility of choosing the time, day or night of service rendered!
The purpose of this organization is to provide education and life practice that allows a person to enjoy the process of learning and practicing skills for potty-trained two’s – adults that will benefit the child, the parent and the community.
A. For the knowledge seekers
l. To provide opportunities for being with other children in a setting conducive to the development of wholesome social relationships.
2. To provide appropriate experiences that contributes to the developmental needs of the child.
3. To provide opportunities for educational practice that is based on the individual needs, interests, handicaps, and abilities that will build important foundations for future reading skills and other academic life pursuits.
B. For the Parents, Family, and Guardians
1. To provide opportunities to meet with and/or work with other parents or guardians who have concerns and/or interested in advancing the needs of the knowledge seeker.
2. To provide care for the knowledge seeker while the parents pursue their other interests or needs.
3. To provide opportunities to grow and practice the understanding of development through a planned educational environment.
C. For the community
1. To help meet the needs of the community.
2. To contribute to the wholesome growth and development of the future citizens of the community.
3. To enhance an integral part of the community.
4. To provide a setting where people of various religious and ethnic backgrounds can practice and work together for a common interest.
A. Enrollment shall be given to any child, provided the program can meet the needs of that child.
B. Enrollment in the program shall be granted without discrimination in regard to sex, race, color, creed or political belief.
C. The child must follow enrollment guidelines.
What a day looks like:
A knowledge seeker and/or the family walks through our doors.
We provide an enriched, loving, fun supportive learning experience with a one-on-one tutoring or express drop-off child learning practice
Child or adult are engage in an interactive learning environment on their level with appropriate challenges
Observations and assessments are being recorded every moment
At the end of session, there is a discussion about the learning practice taken place in written and verbal forum to the parent, family or adult
Expectations: To practice skills and challenge new skills
Goals: For learning to be a fun interactive experience while building overall learning and personal self-esteem, resiliency and learning independence.
Result: Learning seeker comes back for more learning interactions and also applies his/her new skills to their life!