Research and Outreach InternArki And Associates
Civic Works- AVID Tutor/Mentors (Paid Internship w/education award opportunity)Civic Works AVID
Educationtal InternshipAsian Eye Ltd
Education Research Intern/ FellowThomas B. Fordham Institute
Child Caregiver - InternYoung Inspirations Child Care Center
TutorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Education Program internship at Truman LibraryTruman Library
English Teacher in ColombiaBookmark This
Fundación Dame tu Lengua Language and Cultural Exchange
Carrera 8b # 57-32
Posted: October 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCarry out your internship in English teaching in Bogotá, Colombia.
Invitation open for all year round.Duration between 3-6 months.
Organisation: Dame tu Lengua Language and Cultural Exchange Foundation.
Dame tu Lengua is an organization that was born in 2012 in the city of Bogotá, Colombia, to promote meeting and exchange spaces in which, through different languages and artistic expressions, people of all nationalities and social contexts are invited to interact with other cultures, with the aim of expanding horizons and promoting positive socio-cultural changes. Our team is made up of people from many different countries, reflecting a collective and intercultural workspace. We organize festivals and events, and teach languages.
What will your work consist of?
- To teach english( indiviudal, small groups), speaking classes.
- Aiding the creation and development of different activities for the classes.
-events and cultural exchange events.
- Strengthening the structure of the organisation.
- Positioning of Dame tu Lengua activities.
- Aiding the development of Dame tu Lengua without Borders. This is a project that aims to teach languages for free to underprivelidged children of the city.
- Be part of our events of language and cultural exchange.
You will be part of our team and you will also have time to learn and improve your Spanish. You will be able to travel the country and learn about its culture.
For more information, visit us at: www.dametulengua.org /// www.facebook.com/festidalmetulengua
To apply or recieve more details of our internship, please write to us at: email@example.com
Responsibilities-To teach English, individual or group classes.
- Prepare classes.
- Develop creative activities to teach English .
- Be part of our language and cultural events.