Education Intern at the Children's Creativity MuseumChildren's Creativity Museum
Sr. Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
2017 Providence Summer Teaching FellowshipGeneration Teach Inc.
2017 Boston Summer Teaching FellowshipGeneration Teach Inc.
2017 Western MA Summer Teaching FellowshipGeneration Teach Inc.
Ropes Course InstructorSummit Camp & Travel
Education & Volunteer Programs InternshipCat Depot
English TutorBookmark This
Posted: August 14 2016
Company Location: Santa Clara, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAskeredu.com is an On-line Platform based in Beijing, China which offers educational services committed to help talented Chinese youth (7-15 years old) enhance their holistic development. Our philosophy is to encourage and cultivate our new generation to be "different, interesting and excellent". Our goal is to provide the best educational program that aims to shape our students into competitive individuals and creative future leaders.
At Askeredu we value knowledge and experience. We have assembled a high caliber global team to run our educational programs and we are recruiting again. We are seeking individuals with excellent academic backgrounds
and a passion for international education and culture exchange to join us.
Tutor with outstanding performances will have opportunity to attend our exchange program (free trip to China)
One of the Best experiences you can add on your CV
Best way to learn and experience different cultures
Come on! Use your free time and make money Today :)
1. Become proficient in effectively delivering our teaching material ( that are provided)
2. Be well- prepared prior to the start of each session, and be able to effectively use our teaching and supplemental materials.
3. Be willing to share your ‘grown-up” stories and ideas with the students.
4. Deliver 2 to 3 hours per week of ongoing, regularly scheduled sessions.
5. Continuously assess and find ways to improve the performance of learners as they advance through his/her lessons.
6. Highlight key vocabulary and key sentences structures for the students during the session.
7. Work with our staff to make your class schedules and ensure sessions are run efficiently.
8. Regularly complete our session report and monthly student evaluation report.
9. Willing to film three introduction video clips about your school, yourself and the school life (3-5 minutes each)
1. You are a student or a graduate from a world-renowned university
2. Native Speaker with standard American English or British English pronunciation
3. Good communication skills, and be willing to communicate with foreign students
4. Be passionate and enthusiastic about education
5. Commit to at least 2 hours per week
6. Guarantee a partnership with Askeredu for at least 6 months
7. Team player and accountable
8. All majors welcomed