Summer Holiday Part-time Job ProvidedShanxi Langather Technology Co.Ltd.
Part-time Recruitment Consultant remotely, University based – GHRGHR
fall semester internshipwww.collegenode.com
Esteem Leader-STEM summer camp counselor (internship)Esteem Girls Inc.
Promotions CoordinatorWendelken Piano Studio, Inc
Kids Fringe InternshipChicago Fringe Festival
Children's Story Writer and Cirriculumn InternAlesa's English
Immediate Job Openings -- Perfect for Students!Job Openings In Florida
Environmental Education InternshipBookmark This
WaterVentures Florida's Learning Lab
Throughout Florida (Mobile Outreach)
Posted: July 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMake a difference in Florida! Join our WaterVentures Florida’s Learning Lab team and deliver top quality environmental education programs to the citizens and youth of Florida. Team members will visit schools, special events and festivals throughout the state of Florida. Educators will share the wonders of Florida’s water story through outdoor guided labs and state of the art interactive exhibits.
This Environmental Education Internship Position aims to attract hard-working individuals with a commitment to enhancing the future of Florida’s environment. Training will include mentoring by seasoned educators and immersion into the environmental education field. This outreach program has been developed in partnership with Crystal Springs Foundation, Inc. (CSF). For more information, visit our CSF website at www.crystalspringspreserve.com or www.waterventures.us.
• Teach hands on, directed learning, environmental science activities in an exciting and dynamic manner
• Setup and breakdown exhibit daily
• Maintain equipment used in educational programs
• Represent the organization at community and professional events
• Analyze informal education data
Internship Position Details
• The position duration is one semester. Positions available each fall and spring.
• Housing will be provided throughout the duration of the internship
• Food stipend provided
• Monthly stipend provided
The Environmental Education Internship Position applicant should demonstrate the following:
• Applicant will be required to travel with the Mobile Learning Lab for duration of the position and work on a flex schedule
• Applicant should have strong communication and public speaking skills
• Applicant must be confident, self-motivated, outgoing and capable of working as a team member
• Teaching/ public speaking experience a plus
• Minimum of a Bachelors Degree and be a US Citizen
• Applicant must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Applicant should be physically fit and able to interact with students and stand for extensive periods of time
• Applicant should be able to tolerate the typical Florida climate and be prepared to work in/out sidePhysical