Event Facilitator / Team LeaderB~STEM Project
Online English Teacher/ESL Teacher, $16-20/hrFunbulous
ReceptionistIdeal school of allied healthcare
Online ESL TeachersTeach for the Future
Part-time Recruitment Consultant remotely, University based – GHRGHR
Museum Educator Internship - Fall & Winter 2017 AvailableAACA Museum Inc.
Summer Holiday Part-time Job ProvidedShanxi Langather Technology Co.Ltd.
Student Teaching InternLloyd Preparatory School, Inc.
ESL InternBookmark This
CHAT(Culture of Health-Advancing Together)
Posted: August 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCulture of Health-Advancing Together (CHAT) was founded in 2015 with a desire to create a culture of health among the new comers in Houston. Our mission is to foster health and healthcare access of the immigrant and refugee community through education and advocacy.
1.communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
2. recognize variations in student backgrounds, abilities, and learning styles
3. interact in a friendly and patient manner with students from different cultural backgrounds, students of all levels of language proficiency, and students who may have disabilities
4. present standard American English language clearly and serve as a linguistic model for students
5. talk in front of a large group
6. communicate effectively with students by articulating clearly
7. tutor all language skills areas
8. explain grammar in an easy to understand way without overwhelming students
9. respond to student writing both holistically and analytically
10. listen actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems, facilitate learning for
students, and build student confidence
11. help/guide students without doing the work for them
12. acquire deeper understanding of both course material and tutoring techniques and be open to new ideas on how to help students
13. work independently and collaboratively
14. perform general clerical functions including maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics
15. establish and maintain rapport, credibility, and working relationships with those contacted in
the course of work and be a role model for students