Math/Computer science internshipEvergreen Academy of Math and Computer Science
Nature Small Farm Veterinary for Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Outdoor Education STEM Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Performing Arts/Drama Specialty Leader Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Arts Specialty Leader Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Camp North Star
Educador de EstuarioSan Juan Bay Estuary Program
Early Childhood Teacherwww.GoddardSchool.com
French Teachers for Children Holiday Camp (February, April or summer)Bookmark This
Chevy Chase (Western Avenue) or Bethesda (MD)
Posted: January 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe French Academy DC is looking for French Teachers to teach during the French Holiday Camps.
Children are usually 4-12 years old. Camps are for beginners or for French speakers.
Dates/ Hours: June-August (Monday-Friday from 9am to 4pm).
Location: Chevy Chase (DC) or Bethesda (MD)
Responsibilities- To teach and assist during our language camps.
Requirements- Native French Speaker (perfect oral and written skills) with work permit or green card. This is very important, since we have camps with French speaking kids (from French families)
- Educated (graduate school level at least)
- Experienced with teaching (at least 1 year experience)
- Knowledge of modern teaching methods (standards of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, action-based methods, immersion and participative methods, etc.) and materials.
- Degree in teaching a language is a plus (DUFLE, master FLE)
- Experience as a school teacher for children is a plus