Education Research Intern/ FellowThomas B. Fordham Institute
Child Caregiver - InternYoung Inspirations Child Care Center
TutorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Education Program internship at Truman LibraryTruman Library
Part-time Assistant ManagerKumon of Houston Heights
Postsecondary Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Academic Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
French Teachers for Children Holiday Camp (February, April or summer)Bookmark This
Chevy Chase (Western Avenue) or Bethesda (MD)
Posted: January 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe French Academy DC is looking for French Teachers to teach during the French Holiday Camps.
Children are usually 4-12 years old. Camps are for beginners or for French speakers.
Dates/ Hours: June-August (Monday-Friday from 9am to 4pm).
Location: Chevy Chase (DC) or Bethesda (MD)
Responsibilities- To teach and assist during our language camps.
Requirements- Native French Speaker (perfect oral and written skills) with work permit or green card. This is very important, since we have camps with French speaking kids (from French families)
- Educated (graduate school level at least)
- Experienced with teaching (at least 1 year experience)
- Knowledge of modern teaching methods (standards of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, action-based methods, immersion and participative methods, etc.) and materials.
- Degree in teaching a language is a plus (DUFLE, master FLE)
- Experience as a school teacher for children is a plus