Kids Fringe InternshipChicago Fringe Festival
Children's Story Writer and Cirriculumn InternAlesa's English
Immediate Job Openings -- Perfect for Students!Job Openings In Florida
Part-time Recruitment Consultant remotely, University based – GHRGHR
Internship in China C121 - German Teaching Assistant Internship (not virtual)MTA Network
Online English Teacher/ESL Teacher, $16-20/hrFunbulous
Specialized Tests Question DeveloperP.Y.E. Education Center
Resident Naturalist InternUniversity of Georgia Costa Rica
Human Resources InternBookmark This
5211 20th Ave
Posted: December 25 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNEXT GENERATION'S LEARNING LADDER will provide a safe, developmentally appropriate environment from infant to school age children. Our focus is to provide a stimulating early care and education experience which promotes each child's social/emotional, physical and cognitive development. Our goal is to take great care of some very precious people -- our kids.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills