Education Research Intern/ FellowThomas B. Fordham Institute
Child Caregiver - InternYoung Inspirations Child Care Center
TutorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Education Program internship at Truman LibraryTruman Library
Part-time Assistant ManagerKumon of Houston Heights
Postsecondary Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Academic Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
International Student CounselorBookmark This
ANC Education Group
1717 N Naper Blvd, Suite 101
Posted: June 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are US-based company, and one of China's fast-growing education companies. Our ambitious mission is to mentor Chinese students in US, and to help them accomplish their dreams.
We developed program covering foreign student mentoring and coaching, homestay management, school and homestay family communication and student enrollment assistance.
We're seeking extremely bright and motivated individuals, eager to mentor and support motivated Chinese students
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Teaching Western skills like networking, extracurricular development, as well as career advisory.
• Chinese student mentoring and coaching in US
• homestay program development and management, and school and homestay family communication
• Teaching leadership development, soft skills, etc. -- all the things that makes Western-style education coveted around the world.
• Assisting Chinese students with their college planning and applications.
• Giving speeches across China, including at Chinese high schools and colleges (Not Required)
This is part-time or contract base job at beginning, then turn into full time base position.