Marketing & Publicity InternWorldTeach
Camp Employee- General Counselor/Specialty Counselor/Area Director/Group LeaderTrail's End Camp
(((*FAST PACE INTERNSHIP* ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
Teaching and Learning InternOregon Dept. of Education - Oregon School for the Deaf
Intern for Cosmetic AcademyAcademy of Advanced Cosmetics
Oral Health Community EducatorEsperanca, Inc.
Internship - Teacher Assistant - English / Chinese SpeakerBookmark This
little Tree Montessori International School
39550 Paseo Padre Pkwy
Posted: June 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Little Tree Montessori International School of Fremont
Our bilingual Montessori Pre-school was established in 2005 and is committed to providing children with English-Chinese bilingual education in a Montessori environment. Our emphasis is on the development of the whole child: Social, Physical, Emotional, Intellectual, Linguistic, Aesthetic, Spiritual and Cultural needs. Our philosophy has always been one that acknowledges and respects the uniqueness of each child.
Responsibilities• Assist in planning and implementing daily program under the direction of the head teacher, which includes lesson plans.
• Assist head teacher in preparation for teaching material and make sure classroom supplies are enough.
• Assist to maintain classroom orderliness and cleanliness.
Requirements• Fluent in either English / Chinese
• Currently enrolled in Early Childhood Education or Child Development.
• Must currently holds, or is eligible for, DOI (Department of Investigation) clearance from the State of California Department of Social Services, Community Care Licensing Division
• Must have excellent communication skills, patience and compassion to work in pre-school age children.