Part-time Recruitment Consultant remotely, University based – GHRGHR
fall semester internshipwww.collegenode.com
Esteem Leader-STEM summer camp counselor (internship)Esteem Girls Inc.
Promotions CoordinatorWendelken Piano Studio, Inc
Marketing InternBeautiful Mandarin Language Institute
Kids Fringe InternshipChicago Fringe Festival
Children's Story Writer and Cirriculumn InternAlesa's English
Immediate Job Openings -- Perfect for Students!Job Openings In Florida
Marketing & Graphic Design InternBookmark This
UNAD of Florida
490 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy, Suite #120
Posted: June 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUNAD Florida is an International Online University that has competitive degree programs in the US and Internationally. Our Internship consist of a creative, competitive and hands-on marketing and graphic design experience. Our team is dynamic and looking for someone who wishes to learn about international/US Marketing and graphic design (Education & Non-Profit Sector).
An employment option will be available for Interns who complete their Internship. Interns can receive credit for this internship and depending on their first 2 months of work, we can arrange for a monthly stipend.
Responsibilities- Build graphic design campaign for marketing, sales, business development and admissions departments.
- Assist in building creative projects and initiatives for promotional use.
- Provide creative support to social media and advertising initiatives.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Liaison between our current marketing agency and the University.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Assist in development of landing pages and our website design.
Requirements- Pursuing an Associates or Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Graphic Design and/or Management.
- Possess excellent design and creative skills.
- Possess innovative thinking, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must live within Broward County or North Miami-Dade County.
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Applications
Preferred - Adobe Illustrator, Bilingual-English/Spanish