The Dr. Omar Simpson Internship ProgramOmar Simpson Foundation
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY* ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
Woodworking/craft instructor for summerSummit Camp & Travel
Biology Tutors WantedMasterra
Economics Tutors WantedMasterra
Chemistry Tutors WantedMasterra
Physics Tutors WantedMasterra
Math Tutors WantedMasterra
Marketing & Graphic Design InternBookmark This
UNAD of Florida
490 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy, Suite #120
Posted: June 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUNAD Florida is an International Online University that has competitive degree programs in the US and Internationally. Our Internship consist of a creative, competitive and hands-on marketing and graphic design experience. Our team is dynamic and looking for someone who wishes to learn about international/US Marketing and graphic design (Education & Non-Profit Sector).
An employment option will be available for Interns who complete their Internship. Interns can receive credit for this internship and depending on their first 2 months of work, we can arrange for a monthly stipend.
Responsibilities- Build graphic design campaign for marketing, sales, business development and admissions departments.
- Assist in building creative projects and initiatives for promotional use.
- Provide creative support to social media and advertising initiatives.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Liaison between our current marketing agency and the University.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Assist in development of landing pages and our website design.
Requirements- Pursuing an Associates or Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Graphic Design and/or Management.
- Possess excellent design and creative skills.
- Possess innovative thinking, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must live within Broward County or North Miami-Dade County.
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Applications
Preferred - Adobe Illustrator, Bilingual-English/Spanish