Marketing & Publicity InternWorldTeach
Camp Employee- General Counselor/Specialty Counselor/Area Director/Group LeaderTrail's End Camp
(((*FAST PACE INTERNSHIP* ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
Teaching and Learning InternOregon Dept. of Education - Oregon School for the Deaf
Intern for Cosmetic AcademyAcademy of Advanced Cosmetics
Oral Health Community EducatorEsperanca, Inc.
Museum Educator Internship - Spring & Summer 2017 AvailableAACA Museum
Marketing InternBookmark This
Fashion Umbrella Foundation
Posted: May 20 2015
Company Location: Baltimore, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for a bright, energetic, self-starter to assist the Executive Director of the non-profit organization on her daily tasks with their ongoing marketing campaigns.
PLEASE NOTE: Thia internship may not offer an accumulative credit count of 200 hours.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.