English Language Instructor InternshipAnaheim University
SUMMER 2017 - ROTATING INTERNSHIP PROGRAMMACC Development
Part-time Recruitment Consultant remotely, University based – GHRGHR
Bay Leaf Kitchen Summer Culinary Assistant - UnpaidBay Leaf Kitchen
Bay Leaf Kitchen Summer Program Assistant Internship - UnpaidBay Leaf Kitchen
Program ManagerDon Bosco Hall
Online Video Class Assistant Teacher Intern (VIRTUAL OK) Skillshare Udemy - IT StartUp NYCSnowSugar Video
Assistant Project Manger (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: December 25 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNEXT GENERATION'S LEARNING LADDER will provide a safe, developmentally appropriate environment from infant to school age children. Our focus is to provide a stimulating early care and education experience which promotes each child's social/emotional, physical and cognitive development. Our goal is to take great care of some very precious people -- our kids.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.