Social Media Marketing InternCHARP EDucation Consulting, LLC
Education and Outreach InternSan Diego River Park Foundation
Boston Children's Hospital Instructional Design InternBoston Children's Hospital
Aquarium Education InternOdySea Aquarium
SAP FICO - Training and placement Session Starts On 12/17/2016TekTaurus Education
STEM and/or Education Major Intern!!! "Esteem Leader"Esteem Girls Inc.
Environmental Education Internship - Summer seasonGrowing Gardens
Environmental Education Internship - Spring seasonGrowing Gardens
Marketing InternBookmark This
gotham career institute
260 south wellwood avenue
Posted: August 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGOTHAM CAREER INSTITUTE is a proprietary school located in Lindenhurst, Town of Babylon, Suffolk County, NY whose mission is: “to teach and train individuals and/or upgrading them with life-learned technical skills” in allied health, business fields, hospitality and arts & design. All GCI programs are designed to provide students with essential knowledge necessary to obtain entry-level position in their selected fields.
GCI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained faculty and staff.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Bilingual-English/Spanish
Preferred - English & Spanish languages