Education Research Intern/ FellowThomas B. Fordham Institute
Child Caregiver - InternYoung Inspirations Child Care Center
TutorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Education Program internship at Truman LibraryTruman Library
Part-time Assistant ManagerKumon of Houston Heights
Postsecondary Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Academic Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Marketing InternBookmark This
gotham career institute
260 south wellwood avenue
Posted: August 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGOTHAM CAREER INSTITUTE is a proprietary school located in Lindenhurst, Town of Babylon, Suffolk County, NY whose mission is: “to teach and train individuals and/or upgrading them with life-learned technical skills” in allied health, business fields, hospitality and arts & design. All GCI programs are designed to provide students with essential knowledge necessary to obtain entry-level position in their selected fields.
GCI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained faculty and staff.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Bilingual-English/Spanish
Preferred - English & Spanish languages