Social Media Marketing InternCHARP EDucation Consulting, LLC
Education and Outreach InternSan Diego River Park Foundation
Boston Children's Hospital Instructional Design InternBoston Children's Hospital
Aquarium Education InternOdySea Aquarium
SAP FICO - Training and placement Session Starts On 12/17/2016TekTaurus Education
STEM and/or Education Major Intern!!! "Esteem Leader"Esteem Girls Inc.
Environmental Education Internship - Summer seasonGrowing Gardens
Environmental Education Internship - Spring seasonGrowing Gardens
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: April 19 2016
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMoxit is a brand new startup in the educational technology industry. We are looking for a highly-motivated business or marketing major/graduate.
This is an unpaid internship for a period of 3-6 months. If all goes well, a successful candidate may have an opportunity to move to a permanent PAID position.
Responsibilities- Prospect on the phone with schools/daycares in the DC metro area.
- Prospect in person at local daycares.
- Set appointments for the Outside Sales Rep.
- Follow up with prospects for online demos/webinars.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Wear multiple hats to help the company fill gaps where needed.
Requirements- Passion for Marketing or Business
- Loves technology and working for a fast paced startup
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.