Specialized Tests Question DeveloperP.Y.E. Education Center
Teacher's assistantP.Y.E. Education Center
Art and Music Curriculum Writing InternshipYoung Men and Women's African Heritage Association
Part-time Recruitment Consultant remotely, University based – GHRGHR
Early childhood EducatorInstitute for Pan African Cultural Education
Cultural Literacy SpecialistsInstitute for Pan African Cultural Education
Cultural Education and Achievement CoordinatorInstitute for Pan African Cultural Education
English Language Instructor InternshipAnaheim University
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: September 21 2015
Company Location: Bridgeville, PA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUSMLE-Simple Inc. is here to help medical students at all levels of training become the exceptional physicians by providing the best educational products to achieve the highest scores on exams required to become a licensed physician. Our philosophy is to provide the best educational product that is in the market to the medical students.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.