Education Research Intern/ FellowThomas B. Fordham Institute
Child Caregiver - InternYoung Inspirations Child Care Center
TutorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Education Program internship at Truman LibraryTruman Library
Part-time Assistant ManagerKumon of Houston Heights
Postsecondary Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Academic Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Marketing InternBookmark This
Inspired Minds STEAM Academy, INC.
696 Mt. Zion Road Ste 10-B
Posted: April 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInspired Minds S.T.E.A.M. Academy is a safe, nurturing, and scholarly environment for your child to learn and grow. In our STEAM Program, children will learn Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math (STEAM) & social skills to prepare them for life-long learning.
* Monday-Friday 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
* Developmentally Appropriate Curriculum for ages: 2 years to 5 years.
* LOW child-to-teacher ratios.
* After-school Enrichment Program for children 5 to 12 years of age.
* Private Pre-K
* Highly-qualified teachers.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.