Old Westbury Gardens Environmental Education InternshipOld Westbury Gardens
Business Development Employee Training Human Resources Intern for Video IT StartUp NYC (Remote OKSnowSugar Video
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
LIONMAN / BLUE LION Assistant Teacher InternLIONMAN Foundation, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternEducatorNow
Content Writers & Social Media ExpertPenny Anthem
Alternative Education InternshipUnwritten Roads
(SUMMER) Part-Time Curriculum / Test Prep Publishing Intern (PAID) - High School Students WelcomeSupertutor Media, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Inspired Minds STEAM Academy, INC.
696 Mt. Zion Road Ste 10-B
Posted: April 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInspired Minds S.T.E.A.M. Academy is a safe, nurturing, and scholarly environment for your child to learn and grow. In our STEAM Program, children will learn Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math (STEAM) & social skills to prepare them for life-long learning.
* Monday-Friday 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
* Developmentally Appropriate Curriculum for ages: 2 years to 5 years.
* LOW child-to-teacher ratios.
* After-school Enrichment Program for children 5 to 12 years of age.
* Private Pre-K
* Highly-qualified teachers.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.