Marketing & Publicity InternWorldTeach
Camp Employee- General Counselor/Specialty Counselor/Area Director/Group LeaderTrail's End Camp
(((*FAST PACE INTERNSHIP* ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
Teaching and Learning InternOregon Dept. of Education - Oregon School for the Deaf
Intern for Cosmetic AcademyAcademy of Advanced Cosmetics
Oral Health Community EducatorEsperanca, Inc.
Museum Educator Internship - Spring & Summer 2017 AvailableAACA Museum
Marketing InternBookmark This
Inspired Minds STEAM Academy, INC.
696 Mt. Zion Road Ste 10-B
Posted: April 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInspired Minds S.T.E.A.M. Academy is a safe, nurturing, and scholarly environment for your child to learn and grow. In our STEAM Program, children will learn Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math (STEAM) & social skills to prepare them for life-long learning.
* Monday-Friday 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
* Developmentally Appropriate Curriculum for ages: 2 years to 5 years.
* LOW child-to-teacher ratios.
* After-school Enrichment Program for children 5 to 12 years of age.
* Private Pre-K
* Highly-qualified teachers.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.