Education Research Intern/ FellowThomas B. Fordham Institute
Child Caregiver - InternYoung Inspirations Child Care Center
TutorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Education Program internship at Truman LibraryTruman Library
Part-time Assistant ManagerKumon of Houston Heights
Postsecondary Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Academic Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: April 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Marketing and counseling
Job title: Marketing Intern
Work Location: 806, Nehru place, Shakuntala Building, New Delhi
Reports to: Branch manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; managing staff.
• Counselling students for higher education abroad
• Generating leads of students interested in studying abroad
• Maintaining report of activities
Education and qualification
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
• Females are preferred
Working Hours: Monday- Friday 9.30 am to 6.30 p.m. (Flexible)
Salary Offered: Rs. 5000+ incentives per month Contact Details: +919212299118 Email ID: email@example.com
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.