Marketing InternBeautiful Mandarin Language Institute
Kids Fringe InternshipChicago Fringe Festival
Children's Story Writer and Cirriculumn InternAlesa's English
Immediate Job Openings -- Perfect for Students!Job Openings In Florida
Part-time Recruitment Consultant remotely, University based – GHRGHR
Sr. Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Education InternshipColleen Werner
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: May 30 2016
Company Location: San Antonio, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description- Maintain social media profiles including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, etc.
- Post innovative and engaging content for audiences on social media outlets
- Track and monitor social media performance and metrics
- Generate content for company newsletter
Verbistro is the ultimate marketplace for creative ESL teaching materials designed by teacher for teachers. With teachers from around the world constantly creating, testing, and evolving relevant, engaging, and effective content, it makes sense to share this collective knowledge so that billions of English language learners can benefit.
Verbistro takes great pride in allowing teachers across the globe to share and leverage exceptional content created by their peers. Teaching English is not a static discipline, we are constantly creating new means to enable our students to learn and internalize the language. Our goal is to allow thousands of ESL teachers access continuously evolving content that can reach students more efficiently and effectively.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.