Education Research Intern/ FellowThomas B. Fordham Institute
Child Caregiver - InternYoung Inspirations Child Care Center
TutorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Education Program internship at Truman LibraryTruman Library
Part-time Assistant ManagerKumon of Houston Heights
Postsecondary Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Academic Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Marketing/Sales Operations InternBookmark This
Posted: June 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMoxit is a brand new startup in the educational technology industry. We are looking for a highly-motivated business or marketing major/graduate.
This is an unpaid internship for a period of 3-6 months. If all goes well, a successful candidate may have an opportunity to move to a permanent PAID position.
Responsibilities- Prospect on the phone with schools/daycares in the DC metro area.
- Prospect in person at local daycares.
- Set appointments for the Outside Sales Rep.
- Follow up with prospects for online demos/webinars.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Wear multiple hats to help the company fill gaps where needed.
Requirements- Passion for Marketing or Business
- Loves technology and working for a fast paced startup
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Excel, Phone Skills
Preferred - CRM, Sales, Email Campaigning, Client Prospecting