(((*SPRING INTERNSHIP* ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
(((*EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
Summer: Education & Community Engagement Internship (Paid)Society for the Performing Arts
Need Help with an Educational Program for 9th gradersTarget Evolution
Youth Development ProfessionalBoys and Girls Clubs of the Midlands
WGBH PBS Learning MediaWGBH
Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Building Classroom Project ManagerJoyland Prime Academy
Marketing/Sales Operations InternBookmark This
Posted: June 08 2016
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMoxit is a brand new startup in the educational technology industry. We are looking for a highly-motivated business or marketing major/graduate.
This is an unpaid internship for a period of 3-6 months. If all goes well, a successful candidate may have an opportunity to move to a permanent PAID position.
Responsibilities- Prospect on the phone with schools/daycares in the DC metro area.
- Prospect in person at local daycares.
- Set appointments for the Outside Sales Rep.
- Follow up with prospects for online demos/webinars.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Wear multiple hats to help the company fill gaps where needed.
Requirements- Passion for Marketing or Business
- Loves technology and working for a fast paced startup
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Excel, Phone Skills
Preferred - Sales, CRM, Client Prospecting, Email Campaigning