Behavior Technician InternSteps Therapy
Online Video Class Assistant Teacher Intern (VIRTUAL OK) Skillshare Udemy - IT StartUp NYCSnowSugar Video
Public Relations/Communications InternshipSalus University
Paid Summer InternshipVandelay Education
Sr. Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Teach English Program in Palestine! 2017La Casa Learning Center
Marketing/Sales Operations InternBookmark This
Posted: June 08 2016
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMoxit is a brand new startup in the educational technology industry. We are looking for a highly-motivated business or marketing major/graduate.
This is an unpaid internship for a period of 3-6 months. If all goes well, a successful candidate may have an opportunity to move to a permanent PAID position.
Responsibilities- Prospect on the phone with schools/daycares in the DC metro area.
- Prospect in person at local daycares.
- Set appointments for the Outside Sales Rep.
- Follow up with prospects for online demos/webinars.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Wear multiple hats to help the company fill gaps where needed.
Requirements- Passion for Marketing or Business
- Loves technology and working for a fast paced startup
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Excel, Phone Skills
Preferred - Sales, CRM, Client Prospecting, Email Campaigning