Teach English Program in Palestine! 2017La Casa Learning Center
Sr. Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Online Video Class Assistant Teacher Intern (VIRTUAL OK) Skillshare Udemy - IT StartUp NYCSnowSugar Video
Math/Computer science internshipEvergreen Academy of Math and Computer Science
Intern Assessment EvaluatorNorton Norris
((( *START NEXT WEEK* ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
Campus Ambassador Program - Marketing InternBookmark This
Exam Pass New York
Posted: March 28 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExam Pass New York provides consulting services to international students who study and live in the United State for higher level education.
RequirementsWe have a great opportunity for a student looking for experience in Marketing Communications and Campus Ambassador with a high-growth startup company.
• Must located in the US
• remotely working position, no need to live in NYC
• Interested in Education Management area
• Work on a small, dynamic, team which utilized the latest technology platform to maximize its performance
• Update and perfect Media Kit
• Create and maintain relationships with media influenters promoting our upcoming launch of EPNY(Exam Pass New York)
• Have excellent written and oral communication skills
• Time commitment is 3-4 hours per week during the Semester
• Will be part of an innovative business approach to a developing market segment
This is a paid internship with a competitive compensation.
Exam Pass New York (EPNY) is a Mahattan based education management company. EPNY provides consulting services to K-12, college students and professionals who require high level education and consultation services.
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Communicaitons, Writing/Editing
Preferred - School Social Work, Education Management