Museum Educator Internship - Spring & Summer 2017 AvailableAACA Museum
Naturalist InternshipSierra Outdoor School
Educador de EstuarioSan Juan Bay Estuary Program
Online Student MentorNextGenVest
Summer Camp 2017 InternshipWild Bear Mountain Ecology Center
Writer's Games 1: JudgeThe Writer's Workout
Patient Services Intern (Unpaid)The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
(((*Exciting Internship* ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
1300 Mercantile Lane
Posted: January 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany is looking for a qualified intern to join our team. We are looking for someone who is professional, efficient and open to working in a fast-paced environment to assist with day-to-day duties.
Responsibilities• Assist in the creation of e-mail campaigns, online promotion, etc.
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support in social media efforts
• Monitor and post on social networks
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
• Website and social media optimization
• Assist with planning and organizing events