Social Media Marketing InternCHARP EDucation Consulting, LLC
Education and Outreach InternSan Diego River Park Foundation
Boston Children's Hospital Instructional Design InternBoston Children's Hospital
Aquarium Education InternOdySea Aquarium
SAP FICO - Training and placement Session Starts On 12/17/2016TekTaurus Education
STEM and/or Education Major Intern!!! "Esteem Leader"Esteem Girls Inc.
Environmental Education Internship - Summer seasonGrowing Gardens
Environmental Education Internship - Spring seasonGrowing Gardens
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
1300 Mercantile Lane
Posted: January 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany is looking for a qualified intern to join our team. We are looking for someone who is professional, efficient and open to working in a fast-paced environment to assist with day-to-day duties.
Responsibilities• Assist in the creation of e-mail campaigns, online promotion, etc.
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support in social media efforts
• Monitor and post on social networks
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
• Website and social media optimization
• Assist with planning and organizing events