Sr. Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
2017 Providence Summer Teaching FellowshipGeneration Teach Inc.
2017 Boston Summer Teaching FellowshipGeneration Teach Inc.
2017 Western MA Summer Teaching FellowshipGeneration Teach Inc.
Ropes Course InstructorSummit Camp & Travel
Education & Volunteer Programs InternshipCat Depot
Martial Arts InstructorSummit Camp & Travel
Native English Teachers are Needed in Beijing, ChinaBookmark This
Posted: April 02 2016
Company Location: Palm Beach, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are one of the most recognized language schools in China. Our pre-school and elementary English programs use award-winning McGraw-Hill textbooks, materials and lesson plans for an authentic and challenging academic environment. Teachers will teach English through various subjects such as Math, Science, Social Studies, and Reading. We are hiring responsible and charismatic teachers to fill positions in one of our many schools. If you are looking for competitive pay, a chance to learn Chinese and an opportunity to work in a cross-cultural working environment in one of the fastest growing economies of the World, THIS IS IT!
Our teaching position
● Position: full-time
● Location: Beijing
● Contract duration: 1 year
● Class size: 10 to 15 students
● Start Date: Any time
● 35 working hours per week, includes maximum of 25 teaching hours (average 15 teaching hours per week)
● Very competitive salary: 8500-11000 RMB/ month plus 35/50RMB per teaching hour (After 10 hours)
3000rmb as monthly housing allowance and the school will help you to find accommodation
● Health Insurance
● Visa Reimbursement
● Free hotel accommodation upon arrival for 15 days
● Free Chinese lessons: 4 hours per week
● Paid Chinese national holidays as well as December 25th and January 1st
● Annual completion bonus as RMB6000
● Re-sign bonus
● Airfare reimbursement as RMB10,000 on completion of contract
● Airport pickup upon arrival
● Interest-Free Setup Loan
● Quarterly Performance bonus
● Start up assistance (bank account, cell phone, etc.)
● Visa Arragement
● Native speakers from US or Canada
● Bachelor degree is preferred
● TESOL, TESL or TEFL preferred