- Internships /
- Education /
- North American Home-Based Online English Teachers for Young Learners (16-22 USD per hour) Get 100 US
STEM and/or Education Major Intern!!! "Esteem Leader"Esteem Girls Inc.
Environmental Education Internship - Summer seasonGrowing Gardens
Environmental Education Internship - Spring seasonGrowing Gardens
Environmental Education Internship - Full seasonGrowing Gardens
Student Admissions OfficeInternational Language Institute (ILI)
Summer Camp CounselorsCamp Weequahic
Math/Computer science internshipEvergreen Academy of Math and Computer Science
Nature Small Farm Veterinary for Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
North American Home-Based Online English Teachers for Young Learners (16-22 USD per hour) Get 100 USBookmark This
Posted: March 09 2016
Company Location: Philippi, WV
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description51Talk is actively recruiting American and Canadian primary school teachers to teach Chinese students online. We are the biggest and most fastest-growing online English training company in China, operating internationally in China and overseas.
The main responsibilities include teaching the English language to Chinese students online and evaluating their performance based on set guidelines.
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for dedicated professional English language teachers to provide online instructions in English as a second language for a wide range of learners (kids/beginners, intermediate, adults). The right candidate should possess an active and outgoing personality as well as a professional teaching manner.
• Teach the English language to Chinese students online and evaluate their performance based on set guidelines.
• Prepare by reviewing our designed teaching materials before the lesson starts
• Conduct one-on-one video lessons with students within the prescribed time
• Provide corrective feedback and ensure that the students understand each lesson
You must be/have:
• A Native English speaker with a clear North American accent.
• experienced in teaching young leaners (Age 4-12)
• A graduate with at least a 4-year Bachelor’s Degree.
• a minimum of 12 lessons per week (6 hours) during peak hours (4 pm – 11pm Beijing Time), as well as (9 am – 11 pm Beijing Time) on Weekends. (25 minutes per lesson)
• A desktop or a laptop with a webcam and headphones.
• proficient with the use of computers
• not working for another online English school
• excellent social skills and strong work ethics, professional, passionate in teaching, patient, focused, knowledgeable & can work with minimal supervision
• a teaching credential or with TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/TKT/CETYL certificate or equivalent will be prioritized