Brand AmbassadorsEager Academy
Behavior Technician InternSteps Therapy
Online Video Class Assistant Teacher Intern (VIRTUAL OK) Skillshare Udemy - IT StartUp NYCSnowSugar Video
Public Relations/Communications InternshipSalus University
Paid Summer InternshipVandelay Education
Sr. Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Office InternBookmark This
Financial Aid Network, LLC
155 Cranes Roost Blvd. Suite 2090
Posted: May 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFinancial Aid Network is a full-service College Planning Company that provide students with personalized information regarding their college application process and more importantly assisting them with their financial aid applications. We help students and parents avoid unnecessary mistakes on their applications and secure the highest financial aid package that they are eligible to receive. We are currently entering our busy season to prepare our high school students for college and are looking for 2 interns that can assist us with several projects.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect data for reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule
- Assist with College Workshop Newsletters
- Answer phones, greet customers, take messages and direct phone calls.
Requirements- attention to details, customer oriented and great people skills,
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organizational skills.
- Computer knowledge