Education Intern at the Children's Creativity MuseumChildren's Creativity Museum
Sr. Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
2017 Providence Summer Teaching FellowshipGeneration Teach Inc.
2017 Boston Summer Teaching FellowshipGeneration Teach Inc.
2017 Western MA Summer Teaching FellowshipGeneration Teach Inc.
Ropes Course InstructorSummit Camp & Travel
Education & Volunteer Programs InternshipCat Depot
Online English Teacher Job for Kids' Picture Book TellingBookmark This
Posted: May 21 2015
Company Location: Portland, OR
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionApply here! http://www.mikecrm.com/f.php?t=Le0vg3
WHO WE ARE
BeeABC is an online learning service provider that offers the American elementary school experience to Chinese children -- all from the comfort of their home. Our virtual education system streams native English speaking teachers into Chinese homes, linking the world through education.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe that there is a better, more effective way to bring the world’s best education to China through technology and innovative methods. We believe in fun and encouraging flipped classroom with curiosity, critical thinking, and creativity. We have an energetic and collaborative work culture with an international team of people who are passionate about education and entrepreneurship.
WHAT WE DO
• 1-on-1 online full immersion language and content classes
• California K12 curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
• Project-based online learning activities
WHAT WE OFFER
• Leadership position in an energetic and collaborative work environment
• Competitive compensations
• Ongoing professional development
ResponsibilitiesWHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Accompany Chinese kids to read English Picture Books
• Design and conduct online learning activities
• Work with top company executives to design and implement features to support an expanding student and teacher base
RequirementsWHAT WE REQUIRE
• Passion and love for children’s education
• Native English speaker with North American accent
• Experience working with children between the age of 5-14
• ESL teaching experience OR elementary school teaching experience
• Bachelor's degree (major in education, linguistics or other related fields is a plus)