(SUMMER) Part-Time Test Prep Publishing & Blog Writing Intern (PAID) - High School Students WelcomeSupertutor Media, Inc.
Basketball Instructor - Summer (Paid)Camp Emerson
Summer Teaching Fellow (Seattle, WA)Kids Science Labs
Echo Film School seeking two motivated and enthusiastic interns for summer program (20hrs per week)Echo Film School and Studio
Brand AmbassadorsEager Academy
Behavior Technician InternSteps Therapy
Online Video Class Assistant Teacher Intern (VIRTUAL OK) Skillshare Udemy - IT StartUp NYCSnowSugar Video
Public Relations/Communications InternshipSalus University
Paid internship in ChinaBookmark This
Across the Seas, LLC
Posted: April 09 2016
Company Location: Herndon, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPaid internship in China--Au Pair in China
Have you dreamed of visiting China to visit its great cities, improve your Chinese, and learn more about Chinese culture? Do you have a passion working with children? Do you have a love for adventure, traveling, and meeting new people? We can make your dream a reality !
Au Pair China is a cultural exchange program that combines its core values of learn, care, explore while giving you the chance of an exciting adventure in the beautiful Middle Kingdom! We provide you with a 3-12 month placement in a major Chinese city with a Chinese or Expat family.
Come to China to share your culture and learn about Chinese culture is a great opportunity. You will live with a carefully screened Chinese host family for three to twelve months to enjoy an authentic experience in China. I know traveling to China to work as an au pair is a big decision, but let us tell you what you'll receive for this investment in yourself :
• Make new friends, especially with your Chinese host family
• Improve your Chinese and knowledge of China
• Earn a monthly stipend of RMB 1,000+Yuan
• Have opportunities to travel and see China
• Free Chinese class four credit hours per week
• Opportunities to travel with the host family
• For every six months worked, you'll have one week paid vacation
The program will also provide you with the following :
• Guidance and support from a local coordinator during your stay
• Free room and board from your host family
• Visa application assistance
• Airfare subsidy of RMB 1,000 Yuan per month
• Free pick up at the airport
• Health and accident insurance during your stay
• The opportunity to extend your stay for another three to six months
If you qualify for the program and is committed about working in China, we want to encourage you to begin your application as soon as possible. We have carefully screened host families who are looking to sponsor au pairs. Also, you will be assigned to a local coordinator who will be there to support you as you get to know your new host family, introduce you to other au pairs, and be available to address any issues that may come up.
Working Hours and Schedule
As an au pair, you will work hard to provide top quality childcare and tutoring, so naturally you will need sufficient breaks. To ensure that you're not overworked, your host family will be required to provide you with a weekly schedule. When you receive your schedule, please make sure it complies with the following requirements :
• You are scheduled to work no more than 30 hours per week
• You are not working more than 10 hours on any given day
• You have 1.5 days off per week and one full weekend per month (Friday evening to Monday morning)
• During the first six months, you will receive one weeks of paid vacation
ResponsibilitiesWhat Do Au Pairs Do?
As an au pair you will be responsible for the safety and education of children in your care. This is an especially rewarding responsibility as you will create special bonds with these children. Au pairs have a unique position in the family as both a family member and employee. As an au pair, you will perform tasks such as :
• Playing and supervising children
• Helping with homework and tutoring
• Preparing meals for children and cleaning up afterwards
• Keeping kids' rooms tidy and organized
• Other child-related duties requested by your host family
RequirementsWho are Eligible for the Program?
To qualify for the program, you'll need to meet the following criteria :
• You are between the ages of 18 and 29
• You love working with children and have childcare experience
• You are a native English speaker
• You have completed secondary school
• Has no major health problems
• No criminal record
• You are willing and able to come work in China for three to twelve months
Admission fee: None
• Application Forms: Complete and submit all the application forms required.
• Match Up: We will recommend families to you and help you match up with a Chinese host family.
• Interview: We will help you schedule an interview with the host family. Successful placement upon you and the host family both agree with each other.
• Apply Visa: We will provide relevant documents and help you preparing visa documents.
• Finalize Trip: You will finalize travel itinerary, book the flight and travel to China.