Math/Computer science internshipEvergreen Academy of Math and Computer Science
Nature Small Farm Veterinary for Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Outdoor Education STEM Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Performing Arts/Drama Specialty Leader Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Arts Specialty Leader Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Camp North Star
Educador de EstuarioSan Juan Bay Estuary Program
Early Childhood Teacherwww.GoddardSchool.com
Part-time marketingBookmark This
Improve Your English International LLP
Posted: August 07 2016
Company Location: Shoreham, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIYE International is looking for a ‘rockstar’ marketing intern who lives & breathes social media and is eager to learn. You’ll be in direct contact with the founders of our English language training company via Skype/Facebook calls once or twice a week.
At IYE International, our mission is to to promote communication using the English Language, to strive for excellence in international communication whether it is in learning, teaching, research, in business or socially.
We’re currently hiring for internship roles (part-time) which can also result in permanent hires.
About the role:
- Playing a key part in our social media strategy and content production (with a focus on visual communication, tone of voice and copy)
- Learning throughout our programme and applying the best approaches to truly engage with the audience
- Getting involved in our creative work-streams and ad-hoc initiatives.
- Extremely passionate about social media LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, MailChimp and challenger marketing techniques which “wow” the audience
- Excellent command of English
- Eager to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally in your final year of studies in a marketing- or design-related study (not a requirement, we mainly care about your passion for the sector)
If this sounds like something you need to be a part of, we want to hear from you!
Email Sussi.email@example.com with you CV and tell us what you are interested in learning the most for you professional development.
www.iye.international https://www.facebook.com/Improveyourenglishinternational/ https://twitter.com/Improveyoureng
ResponsibilitiesIn this role we will agree how many hours you can work a week and the weeks you will be able to work. You will have to fill in an excel sheet with the work you do on working days and save the document in Dropbox or send it in an email.
You will be working as part of a team and meet the deadlines and the jobs/research we agree.
RequirementsExcellent computer skills
Flair for creating tweets and Facebook messages in English (we aim to teach the Queens English)
LinkedIn profile and knowledge how to (or eager to find out how to) advertise on LinkedIn and Facebook
Able to meet deadlines and work as part of a team
Internet access for communicating via Facebook call or Skype