- Internships /
- Education /
- POSITION NOW AVAILABLE!!!!!- WIN – “Writing Is Necessary” Project - Assistant (Office Internship)
Summer: Education & Community Engagement Internship (Paid)Society for the Performing Arts
Need Help with an Educational Program for 9th gradersTarget Evolution
Youth Development ProfessionalBoys and Girls Clubs of the Midlands
WGBH PBS Learning MediaWGBH
Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Building Classroom Project ManagerJoyland Prime Academy
Desire to be an entrepreneur in Education?Minds of the Future Academy
HCOP Pre-Health ScholarsHealth Careers Opportunity Program
POSITION NOW AVAILABLE!!!!!- WIN – “Writing Is Necessary” Project - Assistant (Office Internship)Bookmark This
Next Level Publishing
2810 Morris Ave
Posted: October 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe W.I.N “Writing is Necessary” Project, is a nationwide school and youth initiative uniquely designed to motivate students and introduce them to an effective method of approaching different writing techniques. Our workshops assist students with assignments, essays, term papers, letters and standardized tests.
This programs is ran and developed by Next Level Publishing, LLC
Requirements- Schedule appointments, process mail, answer phones, draft and execute expense reports, manage travel plans, order supplies and merchandise
- Scheduling appointments, processing mail, answering phones, drafting and executing expense reports, managing travel plans, ordering supplies and merchandise
- Assist with coordinating event requests
- Assist with set-up and breakdown for events or guest appearances
- Researching school and colleges for the WIN Program.
- Create a binder and manage the database.
- Use social media as an avenue to promote events/appearances and solicit sponsorship for the WIN (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Yahoo)
- Send out letters and media packets to potential clients and corporations
- Provide administrative assistance to the VP of Marketing and Operations
- Provide follow-up calls on leads and inquires
- 10-20 Hours Per Week