(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY* ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
Woodworking/craft instructor for summerSummit Camp & Travel
Biology Tutors WantedMasterra
Economics Tutors WantedMasterra
Chemistry Tutors WantedMasterra
Physics Tutors WantedMasterra
Math Tutors WantedMasterra
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
Reach Top Education - Student Ambassador Internship ProgramBookmark This
Reach Top Education
Posted: August 24 2016
Company Location: Jersey City, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReach Top Education is a unique school established in 2014 located in Beijing, China. We are a close-knit community of teachers, parents, and students whose goal is to create a nurturing learning environment for our youths. We develop distinct learning paths for our students and prepare them with the essential tools necessary to study abroad in U.S. colleges. We provide high-quality instruction, and closely mentor students to aid their overall success.
Reach Top Education is seeking dedicated university student interns who are currently studying at one of the top 50 ranked U.S. universities. Interns will act as academic ambassadors from your university to our school community in at least two of the following ways…
• Act as a campus tour guide for our students when they visit your university.
• Effectively use social media to describe your experiences on campus.
• Write detailed articles about your experiences at your university.
• Share your experiences with prospective students who are interested in your university
All hired interns, upon request, will be provided with a letter of recommendation, as well as a session of career counseling. Upon review, exceptionally diligent interns who provide high-quality services for all or most of these roles will be compensated. Additionally, a select few promising interns may be chosen to work closely with our admissions experts for additional compensation and responsibilities.
Reach Top interns are:
• Currently studying at a top school in the U.S. (ranked by U.S. World and News Report):
o top 50 national university
o top 50 liberal arts college
o top 30 fine arts program
• Fluent as a Mandarin speaker/writer is a plus
• Comfortable talking in front of large audiences
• Able to effectively use multiple forms of social media
• Responsible, keen to details, personable, and approachable
If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter and a resume to Ming Zhu at email@example.com