Math/Computer science internshipEvergreen Academy of Math and Computer Science
Nature Small Farm Veterinary for Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Outdoor Education STEM Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Performing Arts/Drama Specialty Leader Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Arts Specialty Leader Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Camp North Star
Educador de EstuarioSan Juan Bay Estuary Program
Early Childhood Teacherwww.GoddardSchool.com
READING/LITERACY INTERNBookmark This
405 Shawmut Avenue
Posted: February 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 1968, IBA - Inquilinos Boricuas en Acción empowers individuals through education, workforce development, and arts programs and creates vibrant affordable housing communities.
Responsibilities• Provides instructional support to 1st and 2nd grade ELL students 2-3 afternoons per week, including homework help.
• Provides direct instruction to individual or small groups of students
• Works in conjunction with the After/Out of School Program Coordinator to document student work and support assessments of student learning
• Participates in generating and upholding IBA’s Youth Development Program norms, procedures and protocols
• Current student or young professional who would love to start their career and learn skills of administration, customer service or sales.
• Energy and enthusiasm.
• A flexible approach to work.
• Ability to carry out tasks quickly and competently.
• Ability to follow instructions.
• Good spoken and written communication skills.
• Ability to use your initiative and work in a team.
• Must meet CORI requirement.
• Must possess cultural sensitivity and excellent cross-cultural communication skills
• Must be patient, flexible, and creative
• Bilingual Spanish/English abilities preferred