Basketball Instructor - Summer (Paid)Camp Emerson
Summer Teaching Fellow (Seattle, WA)Kids Science Labs
Echo Film School seeking two motivated and enthusiastic interns for summer program (20hrs per week)Echo Film School and Studio
Brand AmbassadorsEager Academy
Behavior Technician InternSteps Therapy
Online Video Class Assistant Teacher Intern (VIRTUAL OK) Skillshare Udemy - IT StartUp NYCSnowSugar Video
Public Relations/Communications InternshipSalus University
Paid Summer InternshipVandelay Education
Farm EducatorsBookmark This
216 Wachusett St.
Posted: April 07 2017
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 24 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHEIFER INTERNATIONAL is a nonprofit humanitarian organization working to end hunger and poverty while caring for the Earth. There are open residential volunteer positions at Heifer Farm in Rutland, Massachusetts which has powerful global education programs inspiring visitors to take action. VOLUNTEERING WITH HEIFER CHANGES LIVES – INCLUDING YOURS!
TIME COMMITMENT: Vary with rolling acceptance
• On-site, communal housing provided
• Stipend of ~$400 / month
• Gain knowledge and skills in education program facilitation, farming, cooking, and international development
• Access to farm vehicles for local transportation
• Seasonal farm veggies, as available
• Access to free health insurance through MassHealth
• Heifer Gift Shop discount
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT:
Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/heifercenters
Email your resume and cover letter including your dates of availability to email@example.com
ResponsibilitiesVOLUNTEER POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
• GLOBAL EDUCATORS lead tours, education activities & programs with mostly youth participants; Assist with daily livestock chores and periodically in the Visitor Center.
• FARMER CHEF EDUCATORS assist part-time with meal preparation for program participants and part-time with gardening or livestock; Periodically lead education programs.
• FARM HAND EDUCATORS assist in all farm work associated with livestock care, maintenance, construction, and janitorial; Periodically lead education programs.
• GARDEN EDUCATORS assist with all aspects of gardening & crop production; Assist facilitating large groups of garden workers, mostly youth; Periodically lead education programs.
• Must be at least 18 years of age by starting date of volunteer service;
• Must pass background check;
• Must be fluent in the English language and possess excellent verbal & written communication skills.