Classroom Instructor- TeensBaron Education
needed ba(H) maths student who can record videos for class X mathematicsmathshelp
Educational Arts Programming for Children and HR InternKid Spot
Marketing, Social Media and Business Development InternKid Spot
Volunteer and Education InternshipCat Depot
Professional Assistant-prevention deptstand out corp
Family Engagement InternshipSpringfield Museums
Part-time English Correction RemotelyBole China
Sales TraineeBookmark This
New Field International Education USA
400 Tradecenter, 5900 Suite
Posted: April 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew Field International Education (NFE) is a multinational education group with over 10 branch offices in five counties,. NFE Boston team is currently seeking one bilingual sales trainee. This is a hands-on opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with skills in sales and business development.
Responsibilities- Grow NFE brand awareness at universities, high schools, and educational organizations across the United State
- Create innovative and effective educational solutions for NFE customers
- Develop sales strategies and campaigns to meet short- and long-term sales goals
- Ensure a high level of customer service and satisfaction
- Work closely with marketing and business development team to create and implement business strategies
Requirements- Entrepreneur spirit – you like taking initiative and ownership of your career and personal development and can work independently.
- Excellent communication skills – you like sharing your knowledge and helping people make the best informed decisions.
- Team oriented – you like working with a team to solve problems.
- Flexible schedule and are able to be on-call and work after normal business hours if needed.
- Previous sales experience is prior
- Fluent in Chinese
- A valid drivers license in the United State