Museum Educator Internship - Spring & Summer 2017 AvailableAACA Museum
Naturalist InternshipSierra Outdoor School
Educador de EstuarioSan Juan Bay Estuary Program
Online Student MentorNextGenVest
Summer Camp 2017 InternshipWild Bear Mountain Ecology Center
Writer's Games 1: JudgeThe Writer's Workout
Patient Services Intern (Unpaid)The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
(((*Exciting Internship* ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
Sales TraineeBookmark This
New Field International Education USA
400 Tradecenter, 5900 Suite
Posted: April 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew Field International Education (NFE) is a multinational education group with over 10 branch offices in five counties,. NFE Boston team is currently seeking one bilingual sales trainee. This is a hands-on opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with skills in sales and business development.
Responsibilities- Grow NFE brand awareness at universities, high schools, and educational organizations across the United State
- Create innovative and effective educational solutions for NFE customers
- Develop sales strategies and campaigns to meet short- and long-term sales goals
- Ensure a high level of customer service and satisfaction
- Work closely with marketing and business development team to create and implement business strategies
Requirements- Entrepreneur spirit – you like taking initiative and ownership of your career and personal development and can work independently.
- Excellent communication skills – you like sharing your knowledge and helping people make the best informed decisions.
- Team oriented – you like working with a team to solve problems.
- Flexible schedule and are able to be on-call and work after normal business hours if needed.
- Previous sales experience is prior
- Fluent in Chinese
- A valid drivers license in the United State