Education and Outreach InternSan Diego River Park Foundation
Boston Children's Hospital Instructional Design InternBoston Children's Hospital
Aquarium Education InternOdySea Aquarium
SAP FICO - Training and placement Session Starts On 12/17/2016TekTaurus Education
STEM and/or Education Major Intern!!! "Esteem Leader"Esteem Girls Inc.
Environmental Education Internship - Summer seasonGrowing Gardens
Environmental Education Internship - Spring seasonGrowing Gardens
Environmental Education Internship - Full seasonGrowing Gardens
San Ysidro Chamber of Commerce & Business Association Education CommitteeBookmark This
San Ysidro Chamber of Commerce
663 E. San Ysidro Blvd.,
San Ysidro, CA
Posted: September 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe San Ysidro Chamber of Commerce is seeking interest from college students or
graduates wanting to broaden their understanding of business-to-education issues,
support and alliances - as well as make dozens of new contacts - as the San Ysidro
Education Committee Intern.
The Education Committee focuses on small business management training, business
support of our schools and business expectations of our youth entering the job force/
ResponsibilitiesExperience in the area of business expectations, and support, of/to educational
* Real-world office clerical experience;
* Understanding of small businesses and their needs;
* Non-profit leadership experience, working directly with the Executive Director;
* Exposure and networking with leader of the business community;
Official credit for Letter of Recommendation for school or a prospective
employer based on performance.
Requirements* 3 hours per day; 3 days per week, plus two hours on the Committee meet date
– the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 12 noon at the Chamber offices;
* Four-month minimal commitment;
* Intern will work directly with Chamber Executive Director to plan and execute
desires of the Committee as approved by the Chamber’s Board of Directors;
* Intern will assist in the creation, publication and dissemination of meeting
agendas, minutes and event fliers.