Oral Health Community EducatorEsperanca, Inc.
Museum Educator Internship - Spring & Summer 2017 AvailableAACA Museum
Internship in PalestineExcellence Center
Naturalist InternshipSierra Outdoor School
Educador de EstuarioSan Juan Bay Estuary Program
Online Student MentorNextGenVest
Summer Camp 2017 InternshipWild Bear Mountain Ecology Center
San Ysidro Chamber of Commerce & Business Association Education CommitteeBookmark This
San Ysidro Chamber of Commerce
663 E. San Ysidro Blvd.,
San Ysidro, CA
Posted: September 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe San Ysidro Chamber of Commerce is seeking interest from college students or
graduates wanting to broaden their understanding of business-to-education issues,
support and alliances - as well as make dozens of new contacts - as the San Ysidro
Education Committee Intern.
The Education Committee focuses on small business management training, business
support of our schools and business expectations of our youth entering the job force/
ResponsibilitiesExperience in the area of business expectations, and support, of/to educational
* Real-world office clerical experience;
* Understanding of small businesses and their needs;
* Non-profit leadership experience, working directly with the Executive Director;
* Exposure and networking with leader of the business community;
Official credit for Letter of Recommendation for school or a prospective
employer based on performance.
Requirements* 3 hours per day; 3 days per week, plus two hours on the Committee meet date
– the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 12 noon at the Chamber offices;
* Four-month minimal commitment;
* Intern will work directly with Chamber Executive Director to plan and execute
desires of the Committee as approved by the Chamber’s Board of Directors;
* Intern will assist in the creation, publication and dissemination of meeting
agendas, minutes and event fliers.