Teach English Program in Palestine! 2017La Casa Learning Center
Sr. Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Online Video Class Assistant Teacher Intern (VIRTUAL OK) Skillshare Udemy - IT StartUp NYCSnowSugar Video
Math/Computer science internshipEvergreen Academy of Math and Computer Science
Intern Assessment EvaluatorNorton Norris
((( *START NEXT WEEK* ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
SEO InternBookmark This
Posted: May 31 2016
Company Location: San Antonio, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe SEO/SMO Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies. The SEO/SMO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of marketing campaigns.
Verbistro is the ultimate marketplace for creative ESL teaching materials designed by teacher for teachers. With teachers from around the world constantly creating, testing, and evolving relevant, engaging, and effective content, it makes sense to share this collective knowledge so that billions of English language learners can benefit.
Verbistro takes great pride in allowing teachers across the globe to share and leverage exceptional content created by their peers. Teaching English is not a static discipline, we are constantly creating new means to enable our students to learn and internalize the language. Our goal is to allow thousands of ESL teachers access continuously evolving content that can reach students more efficiently and effectively.
Responsibilities- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with SEO goals
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
Requirements- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- 1 – 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere