Teach English Program in Palestine! 2017La Casa Learning Center
Sr. Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Online Video Class Assistant Teacher Intern (VIRTUAL OK) Skillshare Udemy - IT StartUp NYCSnowSugar Video
Math/Computer science internshipEvergreen Academy of Math and Computer Science
Intern Assessment EvaluatorNorton Norris
((( *START NEXT WEEK* ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
Sleep Health Education Internship- Spring and/or Summer 2017Bookmark This
National Sleep Foundation
1010 N Glebe Rd.
Posted: August 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe National Sleep Foundation (NSF) is seeking student interns to advance its sleep health education initiatives during the spring and/or summer of 2017. Interns will report to the director of education and will work with the education department on projects such as continuing medical education (CME) programs/activities, videos and online modules. Interns will also plan the content and logistics of educational meetings tailored towards primary care physicians, pediatricians, OB/GYNs and other healthcare professionals.
NSF works hard to tailor internships to your skills and interests. Possible tasks and/or responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ensuring program compliance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)
• Developing pre-/post- tests, surveys and evaluations for programs
• Working with volunteers to outline and build e-learning content
• Configuring and integrating a learning management system (LMS)
• Confirming presenters and coordinating presentations
• Working with outside vendors to confirm meeting logistics and materials
Qualified individuals will:
• Be an undergraduate or graduate student majoring in education/training, curriculum development, hospitality/tourism, nonprofit management or a business-related field
• Have strong attention to detail, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
• Have the ability to work independently or in a team
• Be enthusiastic, driven and self-motivated
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Internships are unpaid, but college credit is available. Perks include a transportation stipend or parking reimbursement, fruit and granola office service and a collaborative environment. Hours can be flexible but students must commit to a set schedule. Typical interns work between 16 and 37.5 hours a week at our office in Arlington, VA, located on the orange/silver lines of the metro. Applications are accepted for the fall, spring and summer semesters on a rolling basis.
1. Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Include “Sleep Health Education Internship- [SEMESTER] 2017” in the subject line.
3. Indicate in your cover letter your desired or available work hours and schedule.
About the National Sleep Foundation
The National Sleep Foundation is dedicated to improving health and well-being through sleep education and advocacy. Founded in 1990 by the leaders in sleep medicine, NSF is the trusted resource for sleep science, healthy sleep habits, and sleep disorders to medical professionals, patients and the public. Find out more at www.Sleepfoundation.org.