Education Research Intern/ FellowThomas B. Fordham Institute
Child Caregiver - InternYoung Inspirations Child Care Center
TutorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Education Program internship at Truman LibraryTruman Library
Part-time Assistant ManagerKumon of Houston Heights
Postsecondary Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Academic Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
BMS Pediatric Therapy Group
Posted: May 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBMS Pediatric Therapy Group is looking for an eager and skilled intern to create engaging social media posts and newsletter articles that share our story with beautiful visual and written content. We are looking for an experienced writer to recommend content and write articles.
❖ Virtual Opportunity
❖ Flexible Scheduling
Responsibilities- Utilize social media to engage with a community of followers online.
- Write a monthly e-newsletter.
- Research current trends, issues, helpful resources, and other material related to early childhood education, speech-
language development, and literacy.
- Ensure articles, posts, and newsletters are free of grammatical and spelling errors.
Requirements- Working towards a BA or MA in Communicative Sciences and Disorders, Special Education, Early Childhood
Education, or marketing related field.
- Excellent grammar/proofreading skills.
- Age Requirement: 18+
- Able to donate 1-2 hours a week (flexible).